Due to COVID-19, the Music Festival has been cancelled and the BBQ competition will be closed to the public. Homer’s Smoke House & Grill is available next door for your BBQ enjoyment!!!
VENDOR SPACE AVAILABLE
- Priority will be given to KCBS Competition teams.
- Vendor permits will be available for $100.00. You MUST be paid prior to event. No refunds after March 23.
- Set-up begins on Thursday at 12:00 PM, tear down AFTER end of event Saturday night.
- KCBS Competition/Vendors will compete and vend in same 30’ x 20’ site with one (1) plug-in, unless additional site and electricity is purchased in advance of event.
- KCBS Competition/Vendors – extra 15 feet to site available for $50; extra plug-in available for $25
- Non BBQ Vendors site size is 10’wide x 20’deep with additional fee for electrical.
- All extension cords shall be outdoor rated, 12 gauge.
- Adherence to local and state health codes is required.
TN River BBQ Battle & Music Festival must be listed on your Liability Insurance Policy and a copy of proof of Liability Insurance MUST accompany your Vendor’s Contract.
- Submit your menu selections as well as pricing with your application. Menu display boards are mandatory and must be visible at all times.
Setup and vending on Friday by noon is encouraged. Friday evening is mandatory for vending.