SPACE IS LIMITED TO 50 TEAMS! DON'T WAIT TO REGISTER! Applications are processed as first come, first serve with full payment. The waiting list will be first come, first serve!
- Deadline to sign up is August 20th.
- KCBS rules apply (go to www.kcbs.us for more information)
- Cash Awards guaranteed thru 5th place in all sanctioned categories
- Free People's Choice participation
- Cash Prizes for People's Choice Winners
- 100% KCBS Certified Judges for Sanctioned categories
- Site size is approximately 20' x 40'
- Qualified State Championship
- American Royal Invitational Contest Qualifier
- Jack Daniel's World Championship Invitational Barbecue Qualifier
Register ON-LINE by completing the BELOW form or mail to:
BBQ Team Application
c/o SW TN Tourism
PO BOX 10543
Jackson, TN 38308
Make Checks payable to: TAST
Entry includes the following:
All four (4) KCBS Categories
- Standard site size 20' x 40'
- Power - (1) 20 amp, 110v power duplex receptacle at no charge; second 20 amp, 110v $25; (1) 30 amp receptacle within 40' proximity (power cords will not be provided) add $50, 50 Amp Power add $75
- Water connection in 50' proximity (hoses not provided)
- (1) Free T-shirt
Release - Waiver of Liability: In consideration of accepting this submission, I, the undersigned, intending to be legally bound, hereby for myself, my heirs, executors and administrators, waive and release any and all rights and claims for any damages, losses and/or injuries suffered by myself, my team, employees, agents, representative, invitees and/or my guests against the Kansas City Barbeque Society, the TN River BBQ Battle, the Town of Saltillo, TN, their benefactors, representatives, successors and/or assigns. Further, I hereby grant the above noted agencies and/or agents authorized by them, to use any photographs, videotapes, motion pictures, or any other record of this event for any legitimate purpose.
Payment & Refund Policy: The application will not be processed until payment is received. Due to limited space, applications/payments submitted do not guarantee acceptance; once accepted a confirmation letter will be sent. Once accepted, refunds may be authorized by the TN River BBQ Battle Festival Committee.
The TN River BBQ Battle is required to file a 1099 with the IRS for the tax year for any team receiving more than $600. Upon check in, each team will complete a W-9 form, as checks will be made out to the Pitmaster and tax ID you specified on the W-9 Form. Signature required on arrival.
For more information, contact Mary Beth Hopper at 731-616-7474 or email email@example.com.
Main Street @ TN River
Saltillo, TN 38370